Sessions and Fees
- Getting started options:
- Fill out the form on the “Contact” page or
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Give me a call at 512-843-1197 (I offer a free phone consultation to see if we are a good fit)
- Sessions are typically 50 minutes in length weekly or biweekly. Depending on circumstances, sessions can be longer to provide adequate care and can be discussed, along with applicable fees.
- Each 50 minute counseling session is $125.
- I offer both in-person sessions and telehealth (video) sessions.
- I also offer a few sliding scale openings for those with financial need. Please contact me if you are interested in one of these slots so we can discuss what is right for you.
Availability of Sessions
- I offer sessions Monday through Friday from 11am to 9pm.
- If you need a day or time outside of this availability, please do not hesitate to let me know. I can accommodate most appointment requests.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- At this time, I do not accept insurance. However, I can provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance provider, who may reimburse you for services.
- Acceptable payment methods: cash, check, HSA, or credit card.
- If you cancel or reschedule with less than 48 hours notice, a full session fee will be charged.
1464 E. Whitestone Blvd., STE 1301, Cedar Park, TX, 78613
- If you are headed East, you will take the first street on your right after C-Bar Ranch with the Oakmont Business Park sign.
- If you are headed West, you will want to make a U-turn at the light on C-Bar Ranch, and take the first street on your right, which should be the one with Oakmont Business Park sign.
- You will stay straight on that road until you come to a sign that says 1464 Oakmont Office Condominiums.
- You will go around this sign and follow that road until you get to another sign that says Oakmont Condos 3 & 7-13.
- Make a slight right at this sign, then a quick left into the parking lot.
- You will see Suite 1301 and a sign that says Still Waters Counseling. That’s my office!
- If we are meeting for an appointment, you will enter that suite, and I will meet you in the seating area.
7703 N. Lamar Blvd. STE 500, Austin, TX, 78752
- There will be two brown buildings, 7703 is the building furthest from Lamar.
- You can park anywhere around the building.
- You will go into the lobby of the building and use the elevator or stairs (on the right of the elevators) to go up to the fifth floor.
- As soon as you step out of the elevator or stairs, you will see two glass doors that say Capital Area Counseling.
- If we are meeting for an appointment, you will wait by those glass doors and I will meet you there.
Click the button below to get started!